Due to COVID-19, we are operating a little differently to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and the community.
One of the few changes we’ve made is that when you call to make an appointment you will be asked the following screening questions:
- A fever (38 or above)
- A sore throat
- Shortness of breath (out of the ordinary for you)
- A cough (out of the ordinary for you)
- Any loss of smell (out of the ordinary for you)
- Any symptoms of fatigue (out of the ordinary for you)
- OR if you have returned from overseas within the last month
- OR if to your knowledge you’ve been in contact with anyone that has any of the above symptoms or at known risk of having Coronavirus.
Also instead of receiving a confirmation SMS, we will call you the day before to make sure there have been no changes to the above questions.
Your cooperation and honesty are greatly appreciated!